NoMercy Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NoMercy Alliance

NoMercy Alliance Forumski :)

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FUCKING SHIT

Go down 
+4
Jaskier
MadAngel
Nany
DoomDestiny
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DoomDestiny
D grade Spammer

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2007-04-06

FUCKING SHIT Empty
PostSubject: FUCKING SHIT   FUCKING SHIT Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 3:59 pm

this day im see only ally member man PK and Darkmagic kill him and give drop(core ring), after not back, where talk Ander about this shit pidar?
Back to top Go down
Nany
A grade Spammer
Nany

Number of posts : 1250
Registration date : 2007-04-01

FUCKING SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIT   FUCKING SHIT Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 12:00 am

i think he have problem with this man or you bad understand what happens
Back to top Go down
Nany
A grade Spammer
Nany

Number of posts : 1250

FUCKING SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIT   FUCKING SHIT Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 12:01 am

need speak with darkmagik!

you remember name of pk?
Back to top Go down
MadAngel
Lil' pwnzOr
MadAngel

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-04-03

FUCKING SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIT   FUCKING SHIT Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 12:02 am

some issues that i dont liked
FUCKING SHIT Screen1vo4

FUCKING SHIT Screen2yc5

so if DarkFlames dont decide this - i will leave ally.
Back to top Go down
MadAngel
Lil' pwnzOr
MadAngel

FUCKING SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIT   FUCKING SHIT Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 12:04 am

and bwt Ander, dont think that your clan is best on server, just see next siege SR and IG online and compare it.
Back to top Go down
Jaskier
A grade Spammer
Jaskier

Number of posts : 1499
Registration date : 2007-04-02

FUCKING SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIT   FUCKING SHIT Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 3:06 am

darkmagic crazy @_@
Back to top Go down
darkmagic
A grade Spammer

Number of posts : 1053

FUCKING SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIT   FUCKING SHIT Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 9:01 am

you all can suck my dick YOU FUCKING HIT ME I BACKSTAB YOU RETARDS GTFO
Back to top Go down
darkmagic
A grade Spammer

FUCKING SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIT   FUCKING SHIT Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 9:52 am

MadAngel wrote:
and bwt Ander, dont think that your clan is best on server, just see next siege SR and IG online and compare it.
ALL LEFT SERVER AND YOU SPEAK ABOUT SIEGE NUMBERS ROFL keep going
Back to top Go down
DoomDestiny
D grade Spammer

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2007-04-06

FUCKING SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIT   FUCKING SHIT Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 12:54 pm

darkmagic wrote:
you all can suck my dick YOU FUCKING HIT ME I BACKSTAB YOU RETARDS GTFO
you RAT 100%
Back to top Go down
Ander
Admin
Ander

Number of posts : 213

FUCKING SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIT   FUCKING SHIT Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 2:11 pm

MadAngel wrote:
some issues that i dont liked
FUCKING SHIT Screen1vo4

FUCKING SHIT Screen2yc5

so if DarkFlames dont decide this - i will leave ally.
i quote and i tell you again...fucking IG clan of noob.
1st of all tell to DoomDestiny to stop flag allymembers like an idiot and tell to stop to attack allymembers and MAYBE my clan(DarkMagic) will stop to fuck them. Is sad when you see IG faggot to backstabb you
P.S. Madangel, your clan is inactive and you are inactive too...what about start to be more active or make your clan more active? or maybe dismiss it and merge with some other clan.
btw next time first to open your mouth ask to your allymember loox wtf they do Wink
Back to top Go down
Ander
Admin
Ander

FUCKING SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIT   FUCKING SHIT Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 2:14 pm

MadAngel wrote:
leave ally now you think i care?
siege is nothing Rolling Eyes gde mass pvp raid ecc ecc?
where are IG during mass pvp and baium raids?
tell to your clanmember thay is not fucking normal fuck half HP of ppl "to joke" and tell them that is not normal kill ppl in same ally if they are flagged becouse they killing' enemy Wink
other thing...next time if i see again the 2-3 IG online shout like retarded in rus in allychat "SR clan of scammer" i gona fuck you in ass and delevel one by pne your clan"
i know 1 by 1 my clanmembers and i have 90% of account of my clanmembers so if i read again this shit i will be really mad Twisted Evil
other thing...explain to your clan THAT allychat is not made to spam injure in rus Wink
P.S. i know if you are blind so...ready the chat in the second screen. as you can see was 20 minutes or more that DoomDestiny was injuring DarkMagic.
care a bit more of your clan Rolling Eyes
P.P.S. we all know your loyalty to an ally=0 (like happened in server 3 with thunder ally) so this time try to work good with us, give to your clan some rule and tell them to respect it and in this way we gona roll the server. if not we just gona be human meat for this KEA+UE lox Wink

Last edited by on Wed May 16, 2007 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darkmagic
A grade Spammer

FUCKING SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIT   FUCKING SHIT Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 2:29 pm

i am rat but i gona fuck you up
Back to top Go down
Ander
Admin
Ander

FUCKING SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIT   FUCKING SHIT Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 2:42 pm

ah i forgot...you permit to your clan to afkbot with main chars? see the screen i think it say enought Wink (screen made yesterday evening)

FUCKING SHIT Afkbotyf0
Back to top Go down
darkmagic
A grade Spammer

FUCKING SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIT   FUCKING SHIT Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 2:47 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Jaskier
A grade Spammer
Jaskier

Number of posts : 1499
Registration date : 2007-04-02

FUCKING SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIT   FUCKING SHIT Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 7:28 pm

lol n/c ;/
Back to top Go down
MrCrowley
Lil' pwnzOr

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-04-05

FUCKING SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIT   FUCKING SHIT Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 8:12 pm

ouuiinnnnn:D
Back to top Go down
MadAngel
Lil' pwnzOr
MadAngel

FUCKING SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIT   FUCKING SHIT Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 12:14 am

was fun to play with you.
Back to top Go down
MadAngel
Lil' pwnzOr
MadAngel

FUCKING SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIT   FUCKING SHIT Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 12:28 am

Ander wrote:
MadAngel wrote:
leave ally now you think i care?
siege is nothing Rolling Eyes gde mass pvp raid ecc ecc?
where are IG during mass pvp and baium raids?
tell to your clanmember thay is not fucking normal fuck half HP of ppl "to joke" and tell them that is not normal kill ppl in same ally if they are flagged becouse they killing' enemy Wink
other thing...next time if i see again the 2-3 IG online shout like retarded in rus in allychat "SR clan of scammer" i gona fuck you in ass and delevel one by pne your clan"
i know 1 by 1 my clanmembers and i have 90% of account of my clanmembers so if i read again this shit i will be really mad Twisted Evil
other thing...explain to your clan THAT allychat is not made to spam injure in rus Wink
P.S. i know if you are blind so...ready the chat in the second screen. as you can see was 20 minutes or more that DoomDestiny was injuring DarkMagic.
care a bit more of your clan Rolling Eyes
P.P.S. we all know your loyalty to an ally=0 (like happened in server 3 with thunder ally) so this time try to work good with us, give to your clan some rule and tell them to respect it and in this way we gona roll the server. if not we just gona be human meat for this KEA+UE lox Wink

strange, always you said that you fuck my mother.
Back to top Go down
Ander
Admin
Ander

FUCKING SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIT   FUCKING SHIT Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 7:07 am

no this time i don't injure noone. strange? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ander
Admin
Ander

FUCKING SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIT   FUCKING SHIT Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 7:28 am

well MadAngel leaved ally = Ander was right about loyalty etc
well done Very Happy
btw waiting a MadAngel comment about afk-bot with main chars Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DarkFlames
Admin

Number of posts : 55

FUCKING SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIT   FUCKING SHIT Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 8:44 am

why darkmagic always pk ally meber tell me? Shocked

anyway i think i am tired of all this.

Last edited by on Thu May 17, 2007 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MadAngel
Lil' pwnzOr
MadAngel

FUCKING SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIT   FUCKING SHIT Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 8:49 am

Ander wrote:
well MadAngel leaved ally = Ander was right about loyalty etc
well done Very Happy
btw waiting a MadAngel comment about afk-bot with main chars Rolling Eyes
Jedwarf isnt main char.

About loyality - read your posts before Sad
Back to top Go down
MadAngel
Lil' pwnzOr
MadAngel

FUCKING SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIT   FUCKING SHIT Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 8:53 am

DarkFlames wrote:
why it must alwys be darkmagic to pk ally mebers tell me?

anyway i think i am rtired of all this. i said it before i wanted to quit and be only active somtimes in olympiad and maybe pvp somtimes. and some already told me not to do. but to tell you the true now i am realy tired of all this bulshit what is happning and i think Soon™™ my mind will change realy Soon™™.

sry DF, you know i am always on your side, but last time ander and his clan takes too much attention like : why Evo takes castle not me, pkers ally members and so on. rly borring.
Back to top Go down
DarkFlames
Admin

Number of posts : 55

FUCKING SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIT   FUCKING SHIT Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 8:58 am

MadAngel wrote:
DarkFlames wrote:

anyway i think i am rtired of all this. i said it before i wanted to quit and be only active somtimes in olympiad and maybe pvp somtimes. and some already told me not to do. but to tell you the true now i am realy tired of all this bulshit what is happning and i think Soon™™™ my mind will change realy Soon™™™.

sry DF, you know i am always on your side, but last time ander and his clan takes too much attention like : why Evo takes castle not me, pkers ally members and so on. rly borring.

first talk to me then leave not act on your own your didnt act good to.
Back to top Go down
Ander
Admin
Ander

FUCKING SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIT   FUCKING SHIT Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 10:04 am

MadAngel wrote:
DarkFlames wrote:

anyway i think i am rtired of all this. i said it before i wanted to quit and be only active somtimes in olympiad and maybe pvp somtimes. and some already told me not to do. but to tell you the true now i am realy tired of all this bulshit what is happning and i think Soon™️™️™️™️™️ my mind will change realy Soon™️™️™️™️™️.

what what what?
post a screen when i say this i'm curious Laughing
btw i will explain to DF in ventrilo what happened and what some your clanmember do against allymembers don't worry Wink (wanna remember what happened with SoulDefendeR? )
about DarkMagic he just flag back after some IG targetted him in a mass pvp against KEA...not so hard to understand and i will tell you more..after this he got injured so hard in allychat Wink
btw btw btw he is chill down now i said to him that IF next time a similar shit happen again to DON'T FLAG BACK and to make some screenshot Wink at least i give some rule in clan right? you overreacted leaving ally
P.S. MadAngel if i lend to JuDa (your ex-clanmember becouse he leaved 2-3 days ago) my ancienr dagger is not your problem...next time don't injure him and don't tell to your clanmembers like he was "i will ban you if you lie to me blablabla". Is a game and a CL is not a Nazist
with I love you Ander
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FUCKING SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIT   FUCKING SHIT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUCKING SHIT
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NoMercy Alliance :: NoMercy Alliance 2007-
Jump to: